Do you see yourself as a strong commercial profile with a passion for online marketing and e-commerce? Do you furthermore want to develop your skills in a small dynamic but fast growing international company? Then Wineandbarrels.com could be your opportunity to accelerate your career within online marketing and e-commerce.
Wineandbarrels.com is one of the biggest and most specialized retailers and distributors of wine refrigerators, wine racks and accessories in the Scandinavian region. Right now, we are experiencing a strong growth and have just launched a new e-commerce platform, which will be the foundation for a range of new online marketing activities.
To help drive our Scandinavian growth, we are looking for either a Swedish or Norwegian speaking Online Marketing Assistant 15-25 hours per week (we will be flexible for the right candidate). Our office is in Hillerød, Denmark.
The position comes with a great opportunity to make your mark and set the direction for the Swedish and Norwegian market.
You will, in cooperation with our e-commerce manager, be responsible for identifying and optimizing online business opportunities in the Scandinavian region. Furthermore, we expect you to:
- carry out administrative tasks (e.g. create and maintain products on our website)
- analyze and optimize our Swedish or Norwegian content for search engines (in cooperation with our agencies)
- drive our Swedish/Norwegian SoMe activities
- help drive the implementation (and translation) of our new mail marketing automation
- identify and execute online/offline campaigns in magazines (in cooperation with our graphic designer)
- analyze and identify local differences and optimize our conversion based on your findings
It is important that you see yourself as a strong commercial profile. E-commerce and online marketing is a fast-developing area, so you must have a keen interest to keep yourself up to date with new trends within the area. Furthermore, it is important that you:
- have a strong ability to manage your own projects and getting things done
- speak English and either Swedish or Norwegian fluently (verbal and writing)
- have strong abilities within the Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Excel, Word etc.)
- aren’t afraid to bring new value adding initiatives to the table – you will be rewarded with a lot of responsibility
Additionally, it will be an advantage if you have experience with Photoshop, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, AdWords and/or mail marketing software (e.g. MailChimp).
We offer an exciting position, where you will be encouraged to develop and set the direction for our Swedish/Norwegian market. You will be a part of a dynamic team with a short path from idea to implementation. We are flexible in terms of coordinating the work (e.g. exams if you are studying).
The work will primarily be done from our headquarter in Hillerød, Denmark.
Please send your motivated application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (in English or Danish). The start date for the position will be as soon as possible.